Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Mum!


May 25th is the most special day of my life ever. You know why? It's because if my Mum had not been born, then I wouldn't be typing this blog would I.......lol.



Anyway, Happy Birthday to Margaret Irene Campbell!!!!!!!! I love my Mum to bits and I am the luckiest man alive to have a mother like her.......I mean that and am thankful everyday of my life. Have a great day, Mum.
Pic of the inside of Dublin's.




Went down to Bundang last night to meet up with Rob who just came via the Phillipines. We all met years ago in Ulsan and we have known Rob for over 5 years now. He looks good, as always and I am happy that he decided to come back to Korea.
Rob and Dave in Dublin's.







I have a few pics of the coffee shop in Bundang, "Coffee Bean" and also of the inside of Dublin's, the Irish bar that I used to frequent. Some pics of Dave and Rob and of Billy and Sara.
Dave outside Coffee Bean.




Billy and Sara having a laugh. They are not an item, just fooling around in the picture. Sara works at Avalon, where I used to work last year.




No comments: