Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 Is Almost Here!



I have not been blogging much this week. Due to a couple of reasons really. The first one is that I just can't be arsed and the second one is that I have just been too tired. I think it has been a combination of too much partying and too much exercise.


Anyway, I want to recharge the batteries over the next 2 days. I don't have to work until Tuesday, so I will take full advantage of sleeping in and going to the gym.


Dave and I went to Hollywood last night. It is a small pub in Itaewon and the fella that owns it is a full-on Liverpool supporter. He is Korean too. So he always shows the Liverpool games before the United games.


We watched the Liverpool vs Spurs last night. It wasn't much of a game, but a really scrap to get to the ball at the best of times. We did win, so I am happy about that and with Chelsea drawing and Arsenal losing to Sheffield, we gained ground on both of them. That means now that Utd are 6 points ahead at the top of the league. Let's see if they can keep it up for the whole season..... I seem to think they will this year. As long as we beat them at Anfield when they come visiting, I will be happy. Them and Everton are both owed one.


Don't really have a plan for New Years Eve, but it looks like we will be staying local. It was Dave's birthday last night and although he was disappointed that certain of his 'friends' didn't show up to celebrate with him, we had a good time in Kangnam at a place called "Woodstock." We met up with Chris and HeeKyung and listened to some good music. We then headed to Itaewon, where we watched the football. So tonight we will be going to Dublin's.... I think.


Not much else going on at the moment. Looking forward to the next few weeks going quick, then back to visit the family in Canada. Only about 5 weeks to go now!!!!!

No comments: