Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hooked On "Lost!"

People had been talking about "Lost" over the last little while, so I decided to check out what all the fuss was about.

I got a link online and it has all the episodes from season 1 and 2 and some from 3. I started watching the first episode on Friday night and have been hooked ever since. I am on the final episode, which is 24, from season one, today, Tuesday, December 12th. I really like the show. I especially like the 'flashbacks' of the character's lives while they are thinking about situations that happen on the island.


There are two Korean actors on the show, which is why it is so popular in Korea. I have a couple of pics of them here on the blog. I had never heard of them until I started watching the show. They are very popular here in Korea though.


I am going to keep on watching the show and get through the second season, hopefully by the weekend and get all caught up by the middle of next week. I really am hooked on it. It is great to go home, chill and watch the episodes at my own convenience while lying in bed.

The middle picture of the two is the 'hottie' on the show. She is a bank robber and total ex-shark in her previous life.

1 comment:

Dave Anjema said...

Kim Yoon Jin is a hottie! she's been on a bunch of korean movies too!