Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday Night And Off To Itaewon Again!

Saturday night is upon us again and the big plan for tonight is to go to a place called "Hollywood" to watch some of the EPL games.

Dave and I have been there a few times before and the whole commentary was in English, which is awesome. The atmosphere there is quite good. Lots of foreigners around and it is a lot like a North American kind of pub slash restaurant, but not much food being served there.


I am back to being a brunette now. Got sick of the blond look especially in the Winter. Plus it is hard when you have so much grey hair to cover it with a blond look. The grey always seems to look a little shade different. Not the case with the brunette though. It will take me time to get used to it and I am sure when I go to school on Tuesday, there will be a few shocked people as they have never seen me with brown hair. Most of my friends that are still in Korea have seen me before, so it is no big deal to them.


Tomorrow is Xmas Eve and I think tomorrow night, Dave and I will be doing something special. It's his birthday on the 30th as well...... 37 years young!!!! My birthday is coming up too, on January 11th.... I will be 43 years young.


Not much else going on. The Xmas Dinner is a go. We are having it at the Hilton Millennium, which is listed as a super-deluxe hotel. The food should be great, but I am sure the company will be even better. Dinner is at noon, so it is nice and early to get the festivities started. Just hope we are not too too blitzed after the dinner. I don't think so though, as we all have to work the next day. That has never stopped us before though!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Paul...
Great blog you have..
greetings to your family also
Jayne