Friday, July 28, 2006

Annoying Mornings At Times




Well this morning I am a little grumpy! I am not usually this grumpy, but the rain is finally getting too me and I am tired of coming into work, wet!

Also, we have a guy that we work with Tony who is much too loud and much too happy in the morning. He is always 'over the top' at most times of the day, never mind in the morning. He is quite annoying to tell you the truth because the stuff he says and the way he acts, annoys the shite out of me. He is a nice fella, but it is like being in junior school again. Anyway, I told him this morning to pepper down a bit. He was too much for me.

He comes over to you and pats you on the back or the shoulders and mutters some stupid stuff or whatever. I guess he is too happy or is it just me...... haha.



Other than the rain it is Friday, so I should be happy as there is now a 3 day holiday after today. We are off Monday to Wednesday, so I shouldn't be complaining really.

I guess the blog is good for relieving my stress and also to 'get it out there.'

I feel like the dog in the picture this morning. I will give my head a shake and take on the day with a better attitude. I promise!!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to going to the gym twice a day and just doing nothing. I am going to read a couple of books and just chill.

I am also happy that the Premiership will be starting soon. The pre-season is in full gear and Liverpool have already played 2 games. We also have a couple of new signings, so I think we can give any team a go in the league this year.

Bye for now. Don't worry my spirits are already raised up a little, just typing these words into the blank piece of paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has always been a pleasure to share a breakfast table with you when you first get up!!!
So I am glad that you are in a better mood!! For all of their sakes........
Cheeky swine!!!