Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Hope To Be Cheering For England In The Semis After Tonight

The time is looming closer to the quarter-final game between England and Portugal. I hope that Eriksson puts a bit more thought into winning the game and not worry about 'not losing!'

I for one can't wait for the game to start. A bunch of us should be going into Itaewon to watch it. The game starts at midnight, our time, here in Korea.


Rooney sounds like he is raring to go and also I just read that Ronaldo will not be playing for Portugal. That means that both Deco and Ronaldo are not in the line-up, which is great news for England.

I am hoping to see England play a stormer of a game and win with pride. We all know that England have the ability and today's weather should suit them fine. I am going to say that Gerrard will be the man of the match and that Cole and Rooney will score.

The other quarter-finals last night were crap as far as the results went. Argentina gave Germany a huge game and scared the shite out of them. Winning on penalties is always crap for the fans and the game itself. The Italy game was crap and Ukraine looked like a bag of shit. How did they ever progress?

I have been going to the gym religiously and am delighted to say that I have lost 2 inches off my waist. That will keep me going for the next few weeks that is for sure. I have been eating a lot healthier and have only missed 3 days in the last 4 weeks at the gym. I feel much better and have way more energy now.

Colored my hair again, more blond, have to go and wash it out now and can't be arsed blogging anymore to tell you the truth.

Well, I just washed the shit out of my hair and its godamn bright GOLD!!!! Oh well, it isn't the first time that I have had a colour that looks retarded. I will get Dave to take a pic and send it to me so I can put it on here....... haha.

We are just getting ready to leave for Itaewon. Katherine from Ulsan is meeting up with us as well as Dan who used to play on the Wonshots with us; I think him and his lady are anyway!

It will be nice to watch the game with a few fellow countrymen too. Dan's is from just outside Manchester and his girl is English too.

Should be a great game and hopefully I will be singing the praises of England tomorrow on the blog.


No comments: