Thursday, August 17, 2006

Problems Posting Pictures Still!!!

I am still having trouble with posting pics on the blog. I contacted blogger to see if they can help me. If anyone that reads this has any experience or advice about it, I would appreciate it a lot.

I don't like posting blogs withouth pics. The pics kind of make it more user friendly and the reader doesn't see this big huge ass text to read, which usually puts people off. I also do lots of paragraphs, which makes the blog easier on the eye and a little more user friendly too.

I hope that I get the problem fixed soon. I am sure I will learn something in the process of fixing the problem.

Well, Tuesday night, Danny, Scott, Patrick and I headed towards the Seoul Olympic Stadium around 5pm. We got to the Olympic Park first, which was nowhere near the stadium. We asked a few people and then eventually hopped in a taxi and got to the stadium, no problem.

Once we got there we noticed that there were quite a few foreigners, but also a lot of Koreans. Everyone was lined up waiting to go in. The guards were just not opening the doors to let them in.

Tool started playing and the people were still waiting to get in, which I thought was a load of bollocks. Not very well organized that is for sure. We all skooted round to our entrance and got in just as Tool had started.

The other bad thing was that it was still very bright out and the video screens that usually help create a dark, gothic effect for Tool, didn't work out that way . It was too light and the effect was lost.

They were very good live though. I didn't realize they were so heavy on the guitars and drums and I actually enjoyed them. They only played for an hour though! We were told when we bought the tickets that after Tool there would be a 30 minute break and then Metallica would come on.

It ended up being an hour and a bit. It was roasting hot and even the Koreans were sweating. That is when you know it is hot, when the Koreans are sweating... haha!

The wait was well worth it, let me tell you. Metallica rocked the joint and they were one hundred and ten percent pure energy from start to finish. Those fellas are all over 40 and they rocked like the old days. They played a lot of stuff of their old albums like Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightnin' and also Justice for All.

They played for over 2 hours. Scott snuck onto the main floor and ended up being about 5 rows from the front. Metallica got the crowd going and really did an excellent job performance wise and musically.

The lead guitarist did solo after solo and there was also a great bass solo as well as rhythm guitar too. Lars did not do a drum solo though. I think he would have been too knackered anyway. He never stopped from the time he got on stage until they finished. He bashed the shite out of those skins!

Tomorrow is the last day of the summer intensive. Wahooooo! Monday we are back to normal 3pm starts until 10pm. I am happy about that. Don't like waking up that early anymore. I am the total 100 percent afternoon dawg now.

Still pressing on in the gym. Trying to keep positive and keep the weight training going and the healthy lifestyle too. I must admit that my blood pressure has dropped the last week or so and even now when I drink coffee, I don't get the adrenalin rush anymore. I think that is a good sign. Now I can drink coffee without worrying about the after effects.

Like I said, I hope to have something done about the pic process and then back to putting some good pics on. I have a few of the apartment since I moved things around and a few of different things around my building, which will interest some people anyway.

Lyndsey at my school is done tomorrow. One year done and completed. She is going to Vietnam for a month and then coming back to another school somewhere in the Seoul area, I think.

Not much else going on. Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend, yee all!!!!!

No comments: