Saturday, August 19, 2006

Summer Intensive Is Over..... Back To 3pm Starts Again!!!!

I will make this blog short and sweet. The best thing about this weekend is that I know that I don't have to be in to work until 3pm, Monday afternoon. That is awesome. Back to normal hours that I like a lot!

Dave and I found out today that Korean t.v. will be showing the Reading game and the Tottenham game and then tomorrow Man. U. That is awesome as we will get to see every team in the Premiership. Even some of the less televised teams. That is great news for football mad fans like us two.

Still having problem with the blog. Can't get pictures to go on it and also it is acting up in a few other areas. Oh well, I will keep writing and hopefully, you will keep on reading.

I ran at the gym yesterday for 70 minutes. Yep, that is right 70 minutes. I felt so good when I finished. I just wanted to do it as I was in the mood. I guess I am still in good shape for a middle-aged man? I ran at a slower pace than I usually do, but not much, only by about .5km/h less. I ended up running 9.7kms on the clock on the treadmill.

I am getting a little thinner all over. The inches are coming off, but very slowly. I am doing my best to make sure that my lifestyle is totally sustainable and can keep my body healthy and have the same regimen when it comes to food and lifestyle.

That is it for now. Off to see the Reading game with Dave. I am hoping that maybe they will show Liverpool as it is the first game of the whole schedule for the year, but I doubt it as we are at Sheffield Utd's ground. But you never know!!!!!

3 comments:

tonight at noon said...

happy to hear your schedule just got better... or back to where it was. also glad your making gains at the gym.

Anonymous said...

Paul dont forget about watching the Liverpool games on the net. Email me and I'll tell you how to do it if you've forgotten.
By the way we should have had a pen for that assault on Risse!
Stu in Busan.

Dave Anjema said...

did you read the article about Crouch 'misplacing' his passport in Kiev? pretty funny. Should be a win for Liverpool though tonight..Benitez is a great manager!!