Monday, August 14, 2006

Pulled Another One Over Chelsea And Deservedly So!!!!

Well, I am glad to say that we beat Chelsea again and gained some more hardware on the way!!!!

They showed the game on tv here as Samsung are the sponsors for Chelsea, so we get a lot games here showing them. The other two teams are Man U and Tottenham and now I am hoping Reading, as they signed a Korean player just after the World Cup.



It is so nice pulling one over Chelsea again. I don't mind some of the Chelsea players, but Morinho the manager is a total **** head! He actually said after this game that we were deserved winners. However Benitez and him didn't shake hands again.... bit of bad blood there now and rightly so!!!!

I had a good weekend. Not a drop of booze passed through my lips and I am happy about that. It is amazing how many people think it is strange that you are not drinking. Just goes to show you how many people can't do without it to have a good time and it has become such a normal thing for them to do.

I am tired of drinking and need a break. Even a month is better than nothing. I am going to try and quit until I go to Taiwan, which is in early October. I did not miss it at all this weekend and also I am not much in the mood for going out to bars or loud places right now. I am going to completely back off the bars and pubs until I go to Taiwan. I want to see how much extra money that I will have too.

I want to hang out at coffee shops and go home at half-decent hours and get my body back into a nice groove. I worked out over the weekend and felt great. I still cannot get over how much healthier I feel. It will get even better, you watch!!!!!

Anyway, this is the last week of the morning classes and then back to normal, which will be a treat as I am sure it will feel really easy having a normal schedule. I am looking forward to it, for sure!!!

Off to class I go, hi ho hi ho. I feel like one of the seven dwarfs here in Korea sometimes. Get it? Like a freak! But in a good way, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go Paul no drinking!!! what an achievement I wonder how long you can keep it up.Drink is the scurge of a lot of people and the down fall and like I have always said everything is o.k. in moderation!! Great to see Liverpool beat Chelsea and hope they have a great season.Talk to you soon.Love.Mum oxoxox