Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Awesome Weather In Korea Right Now.

I must say that the weather right now in Korea is awesome. The daytime is just nice and the night time is so mild and it is actually getting to the point where a sweater will come in handy.




This photo by a mate of mine Gareth, is awesome. I am not sure where it was taken, but I think it was either Cambodia or Thailand or Laos. Anyway, he is good at doing this kind of stuff and if you are interested in seeing some more, just click on the Gareth link on my blog.



Today I have a break and after 4 classes yesterday and 3 classes today with almost every class having 14 students, I need it. I have to literally memorize about 100 new names.


I know a few in each class, but overall I don't know any of them. You should see the kid's faces when you can't remember their names!!!

I told them that they have to remember two names, mine and the Korean teachers, as apposed to what I have to remember.


The blog is starting to work better now, but this morning I still had problems putting photos on for while and then finally it let me put some on. I will keep at it though. I love a challenge that is for sure.




I changed the fonts and a few colours again. I hope you like the new look. I am always trying to keep the reader interested and sometimes changing things up a bit can add to that appeal!


No comments: