Thursday, September 14, 2006

Changed My Blog Again........Sorry The Polka Dots Were Not Cutting It As Jason Said!!!!

I had to change the blog again as the polka dots were a little feminine looking. I asked Jason who I worked with and he said that it just didn't cut it and that I should change the template. So I did!!!! Thanks Jason. I will try and keep the blog template like this for a while, but I can't promise anything...... hehe.


Sometimes computers are considered the best things on the planet, but once they start acting up, they can actually be the same as owing a car, i.e. They are the biggest pain in the arse and you want to do exactly what the fella in the picture is doing!




It is so funny to see how some people react when their computer crashes. There have been quite a few of them here in Korea since I got here. Thankfully we have Derrick, the computer wiz, here to help us. If anyone is in Korea and wants to contact him, you can at the following email address and phone number. Just tell him that you know me and that is how you got his email and number. He is a great fella and dead efficient. He will have your problem fixed in a heartbeat. It is a hobby for him and as he told me, "It distracts me from teaching, which is what I need!"





I am posting this on my break at the school. I have last break on Thursday and Fridays and I have 2 breaks tomorrow, Friday, when I will catch up on my quizzes and inputing into the Avalon system. After having had no breaks on Monday and Wednesdays, it is a welcome break to just relax and get everything organized again.

No comments: