Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Miss Them More Than Usual Today!

Today is one of those days that I don't know how to explain. I have nothing to complain about and am enjoying my life immensely at the moment, but I woke up just feeling a little down.

I think it has a lot to do with missing my family. It has been 2 years since I saw them and I guess I miss them more than I am willing to admit! Well, there you go I admitted it!

Sometimes it would be nice to drop by and have a coffee with them, like I used to, but being on another continent, that would be kind of tough, wouldn't it?

I can't download pics on this damn blog today, so it is back to boring text only. Sorry!!!!!

I am off to the gym again. I did go two times yesterday, after all. I feel a little shitty today, to tell you the truth, healthwise. I think it is just a combination of overdoing it at the gym/public bath and a little lack of sleeping.

I watched the documentary, "One Day In May," last night. It was about the whole Champions League thing and it was so good to watch it in English. Maybe that is why I feel so sentimental today. Never even thought about it, though!!!!! It was awesome to listen to the players and some of the other commentaries from Liverpool.

Off for now, hopefully will have some pics on the next blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul I hope you are feeling a little better when you receive this message.Sometimes you can exercise too much and your body can't take it and it weighs you down.We miss you all the time and yes we wish we could have a cup of coffee with you every other day!!! Liverpool & Everton are the first match on Saturday 7.30.am so we will call you after the match.Love you. Mum oxoxox