Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not In The Mood Right Now!


I am not much in the mood for blogging at the moment. I have had more than 90 essays to mark and plus all the regular work, I don't feel like typing into a computer either.


Plus I started full workouts with the weights this week and am absolutely nackered, to tell you the truth.


I went back to the doctor and got 5 more days of antibiotics plus another shot in the arse to make sure that my infection is completely gone before I go to Taiwan.


I am happy to say that I am not spitting up any more phlegm and if there is any, it is the right colour.


Not much else going on of note to write about too. I am really looking forward to going to Taiwan next Tuesday and having 5 days of r and r.


I will not be blogging at all the whole time from October 3rd until October 7th, so don't even bother checking the blog from those dates, unless you are nostalgic and want to look at other old blogs of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul I agree with you about manners and you tell those teachers that you were brought up that way and I don't where the americans are coming from as I thought they would know better.Hope you are o.k.and finished all them essays what a chore. Looking forward to the bolton & liverpool match in the morning.Take care of yourself and miss you like crazy and love you the same. Mum oxoxox