Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beautiful Fall Weather..............So Mild And Comfortable.

The weather is so awesome right now. It is actually quite cool out at nightime. I love this time of year and it is so nice not to have to turn on the air conditioner!







Dave and I met at the gym last night. Actually he was already there when I got there, or was it the other way round? Yeh, I was there about 10 mins when he got there. We finished our workout, had a great sauna and steam room and hot and cold bath and then went to the local Family Mart up the street to have a nice refreshing drink. I had a demi-soda and a bottle of this stuff called " C vitamin lemonade" or something like that, Dave had something the same plus a "Cafri" beer.



We finished about 12 midnight or so. It had really cooled off and Dave was actually getting goosebumps, it was that cold! I was not too bad, but it did feel a little brisk. Dave walked home from the Family Mart and I took a cab.

It was a nice evening and it was great to have a sauna again. I am having one everyday now, as you all already know. My skin feels healthier already and I feel cleaner and less "bunged up." I know it might be a bit of a placebo effect, but I swear I am healthier already.

I am not sure what the prices are like in Canada for gas, but here in Korea, the prices are bordering on ridiculous. It is about 900 won for a liter, which is about a dollar 10 cents Canadian. That equals out to about 5 dollars or more a gallon. I heard that gas prices have gone up, have they?

I got this pic off one of the funny pic sites. Sorry if it offends some of you, but I thought it was quite funny and really deals with the 'material girl' syndrome. It is very common here in Korea and the girls are actually very open about it. They will tell you that they want a man to look after them so they can have babies and stay at home. It is quite cool that they are that honest, but no thanks!!!!!!!!!!




Middle of the week; hump day. I went to the gym at midday and Dave was there already. He finished a little earlier than me as he had to get off to school. I took a little more time in the steam room and sauna and sauntered out of there all refreshed and into the wonderful Fall weather.

I am going again tonight. I feel like two workouts today, which is very rare. If it feels good, do it! I am looking forward to soaking my bones again!

The torrent files are coming along and last night I downloaded a documentary called "One night in May." It is a 55 minute documentary about Liverpool's win in the Champions League and interviews journalists, supporters and players from both teams. It looks awesome and I have not watched one single thing about the Champions League win in English since I have been in Korea. I told Dave that he has to come over and watch it too.

That is the only thing that I crave sometimes; football commentary in English with all the comments and critical points made during the matches. Oh well, can't have your cake and eat it sometimes, but I sure as shit try!!!!!

No comments: