Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This Picture Is So Good That I Had To Share It With Everyone

This picture was from my Dad again. He sends me some beauties, I'll tell you!
It is entitled the "4 stages of life." It made me chuckle for the rest of the day, that is for sure.



That is what I like about emails sometimes. Although there can be so many to wade through, as I put it, some are so worth the time and effort to check out and make you feel like a million dollars sometimes when you are feeling a little emotional.
I know that emails can be overbearing sometimes, but remember even if you get a lot of emails or constant emails from a person, they are always thinking about you. So take the time to read them and enjoy them and remind yourself that at least you are on that person's list to send emails to! It is a lot better than being on no-one's list, right?
Off to the gym again right now. Ran 5kms last night in 28.03 and it almost killed me. Plan on running slower tonight and longer for at least 40 mins. The waist is getting smaller but the weight is being stubborn. Should see some good results by the time I am 80!!!!!

No comments: