Friday, September 15, 2006

Some Pics From Stu's Blog..........

This first pic was taken during the World Cup. The pics are from Stu's blog as I said. This is Sean who I went to Tokyo with last December. He is a mad Irishman that gets up to no good no matter where he goes. He got us thrown off the subway in Tokyo and we actually got the train delayed for about 10 minutes.... not bad considering they don't usually run later than a minute or two ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!






This one is of Pusan taken by Stu of course. Not sure where it is, but I wanted to put it on the blog to show how crowded some of the built-up areas can be at times. As Stu said, "Sprawl!"

I always joke with people when I see some of these sights and say it looks like one of those 3D puzzles that you put together out of a box!!!!!!



This is a picture of the girl that I met last night for the second time. It is not a very flattering picture. She looks much better in person, that is for sure! She is dead cool and she is going to teach me Korean and I likewise, will teach her English.

She is a Spanish major like I mentioned before, but she has forgotten a lot of her Spanish since she graduated. She is a very cool girl and I think she will do a good job teaching me Korean.

She has the right attitude towards language... nudge nudge wink wink wink, say no more. Is she a goer? Is she a what? A goer! Yes, she goes shopping and to the park......

Stay tuned, LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This one is out the back of Stu's apartment. Again, looks like one of those 3D puzzles. Quite amazing really how the Koreans make use of the limited space that they have available. You always have to remember that Korea is a country literally in the middle of mountains. To build anything here, you have to blast and blast and blast to make anything flat including roads and bridges and apartments.



Cheers for the pics, Stu! If any of you have a chance, check out his blog. The link is on my blog and he is dead funny. Check out some of his videos. Guaranteed to make you grin for the rest of the day. Stu was also one of the fellas that I was in Tokyo with last December. Alright LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul,
thanks for the comment on my blog. At the mo Im suffering nothing more than the chilly deltoid. It was an accident like.

stu

Anonymous said...

By the way, the videos are coming thick and fast now.