Saturday, September 09, 2006

Write This One Down Cos It Doesn't Happen Very Often




Well this is a very rare occurence for me; I stayed home on a Friday night. I went to the gym right after work and ran for 50 mins and then had a sauna and shower for about 45 mins.

Decided that I wanted to go home and just play around on the computer and get a good night's sleep.

Dave and I are going to Itaewon tomorrow afternoon about 5pm. We are going there to see a friend of ours and his whole thing with his friend about the Cambodian Orphan's Fundraiser.

The derby is tomorrow, Everton vs Liverpool and they should be showing it at that bar, "Scrooge." It is the early game again, 12.45pm kick off UK time and that transpires into a 8.45pm kick off here.

I want them to beat the Toffees so badly this year. They have not beaten us in a few years, but this year I really want Liverpool to play well and show them the class that we have.

Today, the permission to start building the new Liverpool stadium got granted, hinging on the financing and the the grant money to be given to the project. It has to be very transparent and of course must meet a deadline.

I have mixed feeling about leaving Anfield and all the history behind, but Liverpool need to get more people in the stadium if they are to keep up with the 'big boys of business,' like Man U and Chelsea and Arsenal now.

Just a short blog today. Having trouble putting pics on..... still.

No comments: