Monday, February 26, 2007

Goodbye "Blondie!"

It took me about 3 weeks to decide that I wanted to go back to being my normal colour..... as such!



I saw some pics of the last time that I was in England when I was brunette and that is what made me finally do the deed.




So here I am with my new colour. I think it looks better; even without having styled it and with no shave........lol.



Today was prepare to pack day. I wanted to see how much clothing I had and how it would fit into my suitcase.


I bought a small carry-on suitcase that matched the big one that I got. Mum and I folded all of my clothes to look at what we would need room-wise in the suitcase. It looks like I will have all kinds of room to spare or it will fit in just right.


I am heading to my sister's house on Wednesday afternoon. I should get there about 3pm. I am going to hang out with her and the kids and Nuri for the last 3 days that I am here.


Tomorrow, Tyler and his girlfriend, Ulises and his son and maybe a few other people including Wayne and Dave will be at a place called "Players" which is a bar with 4 big screen t.v's. We are going to meet there and watch the Leafs vs Canadiens.


The Leafs really need the win, which will add to the rivalry already in place between these two teams.


Liverpool won on the weekend quite convincingly; 4-0. The rest of the league went as scheduled with very few surprises.


I leave for England this Friday, March 2nd at 8pm from Pearson Airport in Toronto. My sister will be driving Jamie and I there and Dave will meet us at the airport.


I am not sure if Dave's brother is taking him to the airport or his dad who by the way works for "Aboutown Transit." Here is a good pic of Keith in his uniform below.



No comments: