Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Good Night Out!

Last night, I went to Bundang and met up with Sara and Catroina. A whole gang ended up coming to their place including Tom and Haereem and Amanda, a couple of Korean fellas and other persons not named because I can't remember who was there. We celebrated Winnie, their Korean girls friend's birthday.
Pic of Lena who I met last night. We kind of hit it off and I think we might meet up with each other. She is not that tipsy either. The lighting in Monkey Beach is really dark, so I had to use a lot of flash for this pic.
Haereem is on the left and Winnie, the birthday girl, is on the right. They are not that drunk, just a bit of bad lighting.
Pic of Catroina who hails from Ireland. She had laser eye surgery 2 weeks ago and now has 20/20 vision. She is pleased as punch.


We had some drinks at Sara's and then about midnight we went to Monkey Beach in Bundang. There was quite a crew of us and we did have a good time.
A really funny pic of Sara, pronounced Saarah. She will kill you if you don't pronounce it right. She hails from Manchester and is a really great girl. A lousy pic of her really, but funny anyway.
Pic of Tom Jones who hails from Wales. He scored a blinder of a goal two weeks ago when I went to watch the team that I want to play for. He scored from a good 28 yards out.......luck?



I stayed at Dave's again on his nice comfortable floor. He is still sleeping on his big new couch until he can get a really really good bed.


I got home at 6am because after Monkey Beach, the whole crew went to the singing room. Again, we had a great time. Here are some pics of the people that we hung out with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you singing lately?
Glad to see you have settled back in!
Miss you lots, love you lots