Sunday, April 01, 2007

Wonderful Win By Liverpool.

I watched the game at Hollywood's last night with a few other Scousers.

Dave came to my place to drop off my suitcase, which had been in his car for the last 3 days or so.


We ate at a place called "Pita Time" and it was actually quite good. I had the turkey breast and Dave had the club with ham, bacon and cheese.


It was a great win for Liverpool and I enjoyed it immensely. After the game, we went to a tiny place up the street called "Debut." They played loads of Beatles tunes, but Jason who I used to work with, was with us. I ended up leaving Debut with Jason and we headed to a place called "Woodstock."


There is always a live band there, so we got to watch two fellas playing some pretty heavy music. The drummer actually works there and him and his buddy had some fun, "pounding some drums and whaling some guitar!"
Dave and his cousin, Jan-Tuurn who we stayed with while we were in Amsterdam. He is a great guy and so easy going.


Today, I went to watch St.Pat's Football team. Darren Hogan and Dan Reid play on the team. They are two of the lads that I used to play football with in Ulsan. They weren't there today as Darren had tonsilitis and Dan was a no show.


I also know Tom from Bundang who used to run the open-mike nights at Dublin's. He scored a 30 yard scorcher today.......... smacked right in from the left wing.....goalie no chance.


Back home now at about 8pm and watching a movie called "Unknown." Time to hit the sack and get a good nights sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Hey Paul,

Saw that win today 3-0 over PSV - thought it would be closer!

Wanted to let you know that I'll be playing some fottie this summer with the St. George's society (me, a Dutchman playing for good old St. George!)and our kits are exactly the same as Liverpool's - right down to the sponsor...let you know how that goes, after I catch my lazy-assed breath from all the running I'll be doing...

Fred A.