Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Cousin David and Carmel Are Tying The Knot!

Great news! My cousin David and his girl, Carmel, are getting married. I just found out from my Mum and Dad yesterday.


I have been trying to call David's Mum and Dad, my aunt and uncle, but there was no answer. I also called David's cell phone and he picked it up and then it went dead.
Again, not a great pic of our David and Carmel, but David doesn't like getting his pic taken and Carmel had told us that they have hardly any pics of just the two of them together.


I am very happy for both of them and Carmel is a really nice, sweet girl. I think they will make a great husband and wife for each other.


I got to hang out with Carmel a bit when I visited Liverpool and must say she is a really sound individual and one night when she was a bit tipsy, she let us all know that David was the love of her life and she wanted to be with him forever.........it was quite funny, actually, but like I said, she is a really wonderful girl and will treat our David great as he will her, likewise.
Not a great pic, but our David on the left with Carmel and then Dave on the right.


All the best to both of you. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I guess the wedding is in late August, around the 22nd, I think. I will be there in spirit though!

1 comment:

Dave Anjema said...

I'll be there in spirit too...hopefully he'll get an early wedding gift when Liverpool lift the cup for the 6th time!!