Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Shaved It All Off......That's Right.....Got Sick Of It And Did It!



I had been looking at my hair for the last week (or should I say what's left of it!) and decided today to lob it all off and start from scratch.


I must say, I don't mind it. It takes away from that screwy hairstyle that I had and at least looks natural. It won't take long to grow back to a spikey style, which I have always had in the past. The old combing forward thing was just not working for me.



Any comments about the past or present hairdo?.....don't forget just click on the comments at the end of the post.

Took some pictures today of around where I live and some other places, so I will explain where and what they are.

This is a picture of the stairs that I have to climb up and down everyday to get to and from the main street. My house is up on the side of an old mountain, literally.



This is a huge area of Seoul called Kangnam. I wanted to take a picture of this to show you how good health and safety is in Korea. There are 2 arc-welders and they don't even bother to shield the welding that they are doing as thousands and I am not exaggerating, thousands of people walk by that spot.

This is a picture of the type of cables and wires that are hanging everywhere. This is not just typical of Seoul, but typical of all of Korea. They don't tack cables or wires to buildings. They just let them hang.

I remember when we got our cable installed back in 2000. They didn't drill the cable through the window sill, they put it right through the window opening. That meant that the window would never shut properly in Winter or Summer...... a funny part of Korea that is unique as it is supposed to be a westernized country.

This is a shot at the end of the street and around the corner. It is a shot of the big Seoul Tower up on Namsan mountain. If you look carefully you can see the tower in the distance? Actually, Nam is the name and San means mountain. So really it should be Nam Mountain otherwise we are saying Nam mountain mountain.....lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Nice shaped head! Must be all those brains in there!!
We love you what ever your hair looks like!

Kyle said...

nice pics paul- the classic stuff of korea. i cant get over the construction stuff- i am always so nervous when i walk by a construction site with overhead work being done- it is weird how you can just walk through the middle of the site- no barriers or anything. nice "no hair"

Anonymous said...

Love the shape of your head looks good and you will lose a lot of weight climbing them steps every day!! Love you. Mum oxox