Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mending Fences And Keeping Friendships

I kind of had a feeling that my friend, Rob, would call me sometime in the foreseeable future.

A pic of a pub that is in Bundang. Dave and I took the two girls that we met from Bulgaria and Serbia there on Friday night.




Well, he called me this afternoon and we had a good talk about all the shite that happened while Dave and I were visiting him up in Ottawa.

A pic that I took while waiting for the bus in Hannam. Don't know where they were from, but they were going somewhere all dressed up. Cool hats!!!!!!!



A pic of the GPS that all the taxi drivers have in their cars. I don't understand the whole concept of driving and watching the television screen, which a lot of them do. Or maybe they just watch it while they are pulled over waiting for a customer......yeh right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We argued a little, but not really arguing, just trying to understand what happened and why things ended up being up in limbo like they were.

Rob is a good guy and a good friend, but sometimes annoys the shite out of me. I am sure I do the same to him, but that is exactly what we talked about.

A pic of Tom and Sara from the other night at her house.



I am very happy to say that our friendship is back on track now. Life is too short to hold grudges and to be narrow minded. Of course in a friendship, if someone crosses that line, then there is nothing you can do.

That did not happen in this case. It was just a case of too much liquid and a lot of stress contained in both people. Rob knows what I am like and I try my best to just say it like it is. He does the same, but in a very different way.

Now that is one mess of shoes. All the shoes from the other night at Sara's house. Need a shoe-rack, do you think?



I think that is the reason we are good friends, but in this case, we just ended up butting heads and falling out with one another or was it just me falling out with him.......lol. (That remark is for you Rob!)

So our conversation ended up being just like it always used to be. Talking about life and shit and of course weight-training. I am a man on a mission now and will be 35 pounds lighter by the end of the summer. Maybe many of you don't believe that, but I will be supplying the pictures when it happens.

Off to the gym now for a nice Sunday workout and have some wonderful Korean food afterwards.

No comments: