Monday, April 02, 2007

Some Of The Pics Got Lost Unfortunately!

With all of the travelling and downloading on different computers and blah blah blah, some of the pics got lost. Sorry if any of you were waiting for yours to be posted; Alan and Jacqui..........sorry!


I will do my best to post some of the ones that I think were memorable and the ones that I was able to retrieve.
Picture of a dog right in a window as we were walking down one of the streets parallel to the canal in Amsterdam. It never even moved when I came close to it. I think it was bored out of its head.......help me...... somebody run me.......


The song of the moment is "Grace Kelly" by Mika. I love the rhythm and the singer sounds like a mix of Robbie Williams, the singer from The Darkness, Freddie Mercury and a whole bunch of other influences. I love the song and its title though.


I am settling in a little more now. Don't feel as lost as I did in the previous week....job searching and home hunting. Both are settled now and my main goal is to lose 35lbs. That is right, 35 lbs!!!!!!


I saw myself from the back in a mirror at the gym and was thoroughly disgusted. Anyone that has know me for a long time knows that being active was always of the utmost importance. One of the benefits that came with that was being fit and looking fit. I don't look anything like that.
Picture of an outside urinal right next to the "Homomonument" in Amsterdam.


I don't want to be middle-aged and portly, so I am going to change it just like I did when I quit smoking. I know I can do anything that I put my mind to. I have the will power to achieve whatever I want, so this is a long time due.


No playing at it anymore. To the gym everyday and cut out all the crap food that I have tended to eat. What you eat is 85 percent of the battle, the other 15 percent is some form of exercise that makes you sweat.


You need to sweat whatever kind of exercise you are doing to make it worthwhile and that could mean walking, jogging, riding a bike, cleaning the house etc..


So there is my BIG goal for the next 6 months. I want to make sure that I am in shape and not a shape..........ROUND!!!!!!!!!

No comments: