Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally A Picture Of My Mum On Her Own!



I was looking through all my pics the other day and suddenly realized that I couldn't find one of her on her own. Maybe that is because she is taking a lot of the pics herself or there are just no times when she gets a pic taken solo!!!!

Well, I got one from the other night when Mum and Dad went to the Keg for Mum's birthday. You look great Mum, but too bad it's not that clear. Fire the photographer, okay........ hahaha.

More good news was received on the weekend. My niece, Katie, got accepted into the University of Toronto. Not that I ever doubted she would, but I think she was sweating on hearing from them a bit! If I got in being the dumbass that I am, did you really think you wouldn't get in Katie, being the 90 average student that you are? Congratulations and your Uncle Paul couldn't be anymore proud of you. Too bad that I wasn't there to celebrate with you......... wait a minute, present, money, time...... hahaa.

They are always one of the last schools to send out acceptance letters anyways. They are a big snobs, after all. My claim to fame is that I went there too, so I know what they are like....... huge snobs, but they offer a very good education all the same.

Katie had her prom on Friday night and I got to talk to her after it was finished and her and her friends were back at my sister's house. I guess there was supposed to be 20 odd going there or something. Anyway, I also have a pic of her and her friends.

Our Katie is in the pink dress on the far right. Sorry the pic is so small, but the way the file was sent, it was impossible to download it in its original size, which was huge. Don't all the girls look great? Our Katie looks like a lady. She is so much like her mother at that age, it is uncanny. Anyway, I hope that all her friends and herself had a wonderful prom and prom night.

No comments: