Friday, May 26, 2006

My Mum Is 66 Years Young Today!


Well, today is a very special day. Without this woman's birth, Margaret Irene McCarthy, now Margaret Irene Campbell, 66 years ago, I wouldn't exist, so I guess you could say it was the most important day of my life, really!!!!!!!

Happy 66th birthday Mum! It was one year ago today that you officially turned 65, an old age pensioner by the legal standards. It's funny I don't think of you as an OAP at all....hehehe.

I hope my Mum has a great day today. I already talked to her on the phone and she was thrilled to tell me that Dad and her had bought a new computer; finally after 2 years of what I would call computer hell due to an antiquated tower and system.

Mum couldn't get over how fast it is now and how much easier it is to use. To quote her, she said, "It is just like having a new toy!"

I wish I could be with her celebrating her birthday, but I am with her always in spirit and hey Mum, have a nice piece of steak at The Keg for me, okay?

I love you Mum and thank your for the gift of life and most of all for teaching me how to love myself and my fellow man. You are the best Mum in the whole world and your son loves you very much as does the rest of your family.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



It was also this day, one year to the day that Liverpool won the Champions League final for the unprecedented 5th time! They have now won it more times than all of the other English clubs have won it, added together...... cool or what!

No comments: