Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Error In My Last Blog!




Today, this picture is how I felt when I woke up. I did happen to find the England vs Holland game on the internet through my pc stream player that Stu sent me. It was not a bad game.

England played much better, but still should have had about 3 or 4 more goals. Overall, it was a much better perfomance and one that can be built on. I got to sleep at 5.30am. I fell asleep through parts of the game. Gerrard missed a good chance one on one with the goalkeeper on a breakaway that was gifted by a back pass from Belharouze.


I originally said that today was a special day in Korea as the middle-school kids were writing exams to get into highschool. I was wrong. It is in fact highschool kids writing their exams to get into university, which is a huge deal here in Korea.


Don't fall off of your seat because I admitted to being wrong, but don't get used to it either. It doesn't happen that much, after all...... lol.

No comments: