Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Deepest Sympathies To My Friend Billy Gomez.




It is with a very sad heart that I offer my deepest sympathies to Billy, a friend that I have gotten to know since I came to Bundang almost 6 months or so ago.

Sadly, his mother passed away today and it is with a very deep sense of sadness that I wish him the strength and courage to get through this very sad time in his life.

I did not know his mother, but heard enough about her from Billy whenever we talked. I only wish that she is at peace and in a place of comfort.

It happened all quite suddenly and today was just a day of deep deep thought. However unfortunate we feel at times, life is precious and today especially, that feeling has rung true over and over again in my heart.

I hope that Billy will feel free to ask for any help that he needs..... anything.

I hope that Billy remembers and cherishes the life that his mother had and the life that she gave to him everyday. She will be a part of him forever and because of that, her spirit will live in him everyday of his life.

Once again, I give me deepest condolences to Billy and all of his family and wish them all the courage and strength to get through this sad time in their lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul sorry about your friend's mum very sad.Your blog was interesting about the traffic in Korea it sounds like you have to take your life in your own hands when you are out and about so please be very careful!!! Liverpool won last night and we watched Chelsea & Barcelona and it was a terrible game what with all the fowls all we watched was stopping and starting and the ref gave out 11 yellow cards it was a disgrace. That's all for now love you and miss you always. Mum oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeh Paul, much support to your mate. Its a terrible thing to happen of course but especially being miles and miles from home. I don't know Billy but best wishes anyway. Hope you can comfort and strengthen the lad.

Stu