Saturday, November 18, 2006

Katie Got Her Diploma Last Night And Won The Film Award!


Katie is the one in the middle with the great dress! This was taken earlier this year at her prom night. She graduated from high-school with honours, of course!

Anyway, last night was her graduation ceremony to award her the grade 12 diploma and any awards that she may have won. She won one and pocketed a nice $500 for the "Film Studies" award or something like that. Not really sure what it was, but it was for something with film.

Congratulations to my niece anyway! I called her earlier on in the day, actually about 9.30am her time and woke her up. We had a good chat about university and how everything is going. I am lucky as I graduated in September 2004 from the same university, The University of Toronto, so I can give her a little insight and maybe a little bit of a boost for her morale. I am her favourite Uncle by the way...... hehe.... I am aren't I, Katie??????



This is a picture of my nephew and Katie's brother, Jamie. I like the angle of the picture and he looks so cool in it. This is taken off his "My Space" website. Keep up looking cool and hey Jamie! You made it on my blog..... you are famous now!!!!!!!

He is currently in grade 12 and graduates in the summer of 2007 and then he will be going to university just like his sister. My poor sister and brother-in-law will be broke with 2 kids at the same time in university. They both have part-time jobs though. There is no way my sister and brother-in-law would not make them work for what they deserve..... ...

Dave and I are hanging out at my place tonight, watching some English football with english commentary on the computer and hopefully play around with his camera and make some videos, which I hope to post one of on my blog very soon.

We are both novices at it, but he has taught me a little and we are bringing each other on slowly. I am sure we will be very good at it very soon. Wish us luck and check this space regularly.

No comments: